Here you can see Warhammer stuff: photos, paintings, blog how to ...
Check out this youtube channel from Super Wargamer Super Wargamer
He has a lot of cool video's about Warhhamer 40K like Battle Reports, Unit analysis, and more If you like his content please hit the Subscribe the button ;)
1) Firstly scratch the surface of the base so that the glue will stick beter to it
2) Here you can see the result after scratching it
3) Then apply the glue with some cheap brush to cover the whole surface evenly
4) Make sure to place FIRST all big rocks or crystals or stones (I used ruby stone on my bases) and then the small stones or sand
5) When you are happy with the position of the big rocks, apply all small rocks and sand. Then leave it to dry.
6) It is very important to let it dry completely before painting. Then I covered my crystals and central plastic and primed the base on both sides. When the primer was dry I applied first layer of "RHINOX HIDE" paint
7) After "RHINOX HIDE" I use drybrush to apply "STEEL LEGION DRAB" layer paint
8) Then I used drybrush with "TYRANT SKULL" dry paint lightly to let the rocks pop out more
9) When satisfied with the paint I applied small drops of glue and then applied flock to match the base with my other unit bases
10) Finally very carefull I painted the edge of the base with "STEEL LEGION DRAB"
If you want to see how I magnetised the flying bases check the video from
Super Wargamer here: Warhammer 40k: How To Magnetize Flyer Bases
This will be a blog about how I will try to put leds into my Necron Monolith